Need to report something to the Police?


Need to report something to the Police that is not an emergency?

You can report Non-Emergency Crimes, Road Traffic Collisions, Hate Crimes and more online as well as get advice on whether this is an issue that Police deal with, or a local authority., whether on a desktop computer, laptop, tablet or mobile phone to visit the 'Do It Online' section of our website.

If you need to report something where there is immediate threat to life or property then as always dial 999.


Essex Police Crime Bureau.

Back to recent news